8.12.12

D'eleite.

Últimamente ha hecho mucho frío en Granada y he aprovechado para rescatar mi tocado de leopardo.
Los botines de tachuelitas me enamoraron desde la primera vez que los vi y están de descuento en Zara, preveo que me los voy a poner muy, muy a menudo porque además son comodísimos. ¿Se puede pedir más?

Seen that you visit me from outside Spain I have decided to write the blog in English too. 
Last days in Granada has been so cool, so I've rescued my leopard headband. I fell in love with these studded boots when I saw it. I think I wear it a lot because they are very comfortable. Who could ask for more? 





White sweater Blanco Brown pullover Mango Pants Bershka Shoes Zara Bag Sfera Necklace H&M Ring Pull&Bear. 


XXX. Ana Jerez. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario